Content Creation Lab (CCL)
Global Virtual Internship
The Content Creation Lab (CCL) is a unique, semester-long internship for youth, ages 11-23, from around the world.
CCL interns meet virtually in cross-national teams and design courses to educate global peers on the issues that matter to them most and create the online Student to World courses.
Join this global team to learn valuable skills in collaboration, leadership, and the future of online education.
Chief of Programs and Learning Sandra Stein, Ph.D., describes the Content Creation Lab process.
Progress Through Teamwork
Interns assume roles and responsibilities based on their age and experience in order to learn and apply valuable life and career skills.
In Their Own Words
Past CCL Interns Share Their Experiences
Katso, South Africa
Buhle, South Africa
Our Latest Intern Group
Our latest group of interns met in 2022 and developed four new online courses.
New Online Courses
Careers for a Just and Sustainable World
Four courses created by our talented interns who collaborated in virtual teams.
Film & Media
Medicine & Scientific Research
Apply to the Content Creation Lab
- Age 11 to 23 at the time of the internship.
- Regular access to the internet for online meetings with fellow interns.
- Proficient in the English language (C1 level or above).
- Comfortable interacting respectfully with fellow youth participants from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Interested in global affairs and social challenges.